Cozy Winter Scarf Making Kit
- Online Only
The knitting experts at New York’s fashionable Purl Soho have put together this kit that comes with everything you need to make a soft, warm winter scarf. Choose from two beautiful patterns, one that’s easy enough for the beginner and a more challenging design for the experienced knitter.
- Includes reusable birch knitting needles and finishing needle.
- Two scarf patterns, a snowdrift pattern for the beginning knitter and a snowflake for more experienced knitters.
- Yarn is beautiful Merino lamb’s wool, prized for its softness and strength.
- Complete instructions included.
- Makes one scarf.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Three skeins supersoft Merino yarn in heirloom white.
- Two solid birch knitting needles, size U.S. #15.
- Two scarf patterns: snowdrift and snowflake.
- Detailed instruction booklet with color photographs.
- Finished snowdrift scarf is 65" long, 6 1/2" wide.
- Finished snowflake scarf is 52" long, 9" wide.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.