Cowrie Shell Bookends, Set of 2
A beachcomber's delight, our bookends offer a memorable way to anchor books on a shelf or table. Each showcases an elegant cowrie shell harvested from the coastal waters around the island of Cebu. To show off the natural shapes, each richly dappled shell is dramatically positioned on a L-shaped nickel-plated base.
- Natural cowrie shell set on a polished base of nickel-plated aluminum.
- Inherent variations in the shells make each bookend unique.
- Felt padding and rubber tabs on the base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Each bookend: 3 1/2" x 4" x 6" high.
- Shell only: approx. 2 1/2" diam. 4" high.
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- If needed, the bases can be polished with a gentle metal polish.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.