Cowrie Shell Bookends, Set of 2
A beachcomber's delight, our bookends offer a memorable way to anchor books on a shelf or table. Each showcases an elegant cowrie shell harvested from the coastal waters around the island of Cebu. To show off the natural shapes, each richly dappled shell is dramatically positioned on a L-shaped nickel-plated base.
- Natural cowrie shell set on a polished base of nickel-plated aluminum.
- Inherent variations in the shells make each bookend unique.
- Felt padding and rubber tabs on the base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Each bookend: 3 1/2" x 4" x 6" high.
- Shell only: approx. 2 1/2" diam. 4" high.
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- If needed, the bases can be polished with a gentle metal polish.