Nordic Ware Covered Aluminum Muffin Pan
Freshly baked muffins and cupcakes are meant to be shared. Perfect for parties, potlucks and bake sales, this versatile pan simplifies baking, storing and transporting your favorite recipes.
- Twelve wells are sized for standard muffins or cupcakes.
- Heavy-duty aluminum pan ensures uniform baking and browning.
- Galvanized-steel rim prevents warping.
- Clear plastic snap-on lid maintains freshness and guards against breakage.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 3 1/2" high; 3-oz. wells.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.