Nordic Ware Covered Aluminum Cookie Sheet
Bake – and store – your favorite cookies and brownies with ease on this innovative cookie sheet. It's also ideal for carrying homemade desserts and other foods to parties and events.
- Heavy-duty aluminum conducts heat beautifully.
- Nonstick finish guarantees that cookies will slide right off.
- 1"-high galvanized steel rim makes it useful for baking brownies as well as cookies.
- Snap-on plastic lid preserves freshness and guards against breakage.
- Great for transporting home-baked treats to picnics and parties.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 18" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.