Nordic Ware Covered Aluminum Brownie & Cake Pans
Now you can bake, serve and store treats in the same pan. Great for creating homemade desserts and then transporting them to a potluck, party or bake sale, these classic baking pans are made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Exceptional convenience: bake, serve and store foods in the same pan.
- Heavyweight aluminum pans conduct heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking of brownies, cookie bars and cakes.
- Galvanized steel rim prevents warping.
- Snap-on plastic lids preserve freshness.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brownie pan: 9" sq., 2 1/2" high.
- Cake pan: 13" x 9" x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Pan is oven safe to 425°F.
- Do not put lid in the oven.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.