Nordic Ware Covered Aluminum Brownie & Cake Pans
Now you can bake, serve and store treats in the same pan. Great for creating homemade desserts and then transporting them to a potluck, party or bake sale, these classic baking pans are made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Exceptional convenience: bake, serve and store foods in the same pan.
- Heavyweight aluminum pans conduct heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking of brownies, cookie bars and cakes.
- Galvanized steel rim prevents warping.
- Snap-on plastic lids preserve freshness.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brownie pan: 9" sq., 2 1/2" high.
- Cake pan: 13" x 9" x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Pan is oven safe to 425°F.
- Do not put lid in the oven.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.