Williams-Sonoma Coarse Ground Brown Mustard Seeds
- Free Shipping
Brown mustard seeds have been a kitchen favorite for thousands of years, used by European cooks to enhance meats, vegetables and other dishes with a bold, spicy heat. Ours are coarsely ground to release their signature flavor and aroma.
- These aromatic seeds have a vibrant mustard flavor, with pronounced heat.
- Use instead of black pepper to spice up curries, stir-fries, salads and vegetables.
- Blend the seeds with mayonnaise to create a bright, tangy dressing for potato salad.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Coarse ground brown mustard seed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.