Williams-Sonoma Coarse Ground Brown Mustard Seeds
Brown mustard seeds have been a kitchen favorite for thousands of years, used by European cooks to enhance meats, vegetables and other dishes with a bold, spicy heat. Ours are coarsely ground to release their signature flavor and aroma.
- These aromatic seeds have a vibrant mustard flavor, with pronounced heat.
- Use instead of black pepper to spice up curries, stir-fries, salads and vegetables.
- Blend the seeds with mayonnaise to create a bright, tangy dressing for potato salad.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Coarse ground brown mustard seed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.