Williams-Sonoma Coarse Ground Brown Mustard Seeds
Brown mustard seeds have been a kitchen favorite for thousands of years, used by European cooks to enhance meats, vegetables and other dishes with a bold, spicy heat. Ours are coarsely ground to release their signature flavor and aroma.
- These aromatic seeds have a vibrant mustard flavor, with pronounced heat.
- Use instead of black pepper to spice up curries, stir-fries, salads and vegetables.
- Blend the seeds with mayonnaise to create a bright, tangy dressing for potato salad.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Coarse ground brown mustard seed.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.