Coastal Bird Artwork
Drawn from a Dutch natural history volume published in 1838, these illustrations depict sea birds with equal parts artistic mastery and scientific detail. Our reproductions capture the beauty of the original copperplate engravings, including the soft sepia tone and deckled edges of the antique paper. Floated against linen-textured mats in frames with a brushed silver finish.
- 27 3/4"W x 33 3/4"H overall.
- Reproductions of copperplate engravings by French artists Jean-Gabriel Pretre and Nicolas Huet, published in Nouveau Recueil de Planches Colonees d'Oiseaux, circa 1838.
- Carefully reproduced via glicee printing on archival paper.
- Floated against linen-textured paper mats.
- Mounted behind glass in pine frames with a brushed-silver finish.
- Ready to hang, with wire at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 27.75"W x 33.75"H
- Image size: 18"W x 24"H
- Produce weight: 13 lb.
- Frame: Made in Indonesia
- Print: Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.