Refined detailing and a gleaming finish capture the glamorous Regency Revival style of 1930s Paris. Slim lines and a glass top give this sturdy side table a light, airy feel.
- 22 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 18" high.
- Made from sturdy steel finished in polished nickel plate.
- Sealed with clear semi-gloss lacquer to preserve its shine and prevent tarnishing.
- Thick, tempered-glass top with a beveled edge.
- Graceful tapered legs.
- Adjustable levelers keep the table steady on uneven surfaces.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.