Cornflower Ceramic Clock
- Online Only
This charming, hand-painted earthenware clock is the same model Chuck Williams discovered in Italy in 1982 and brought back to our catalog and stores, where it became a customer favorite. It's crafted in Italy by one of the oldest studios in Deruta.
- Made of handpainted earthenware.
- Holes on back for easy hanging (hardware not included).
- Requires one AA battery (not included).
- Crafted in the Tuscan town of Deruta, famous for handpainted ceramics.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 1 1/4" x 14 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Dust carefully as needed.
Next Day Delivery