Cornflower Ceramic Clock
- Online Only
This charming, hand-painted earthenware clock is the same model Chuck Williams discovered in Italy in 1982 and brought back to our catalog and stores, where it became a customer favorite. It's crafted in Italy by one of the oldest studios in Deruta.
- Made of handpainted earthenware.
- Holes on back for easy hanging (hardware not included).
- Requires one AA battery (not included).
- Crafted in the Tuscan town of Deruta, famous for handpainted ceramics.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 1 1/4" x 14 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Dust carefully as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.