Cornbread with Crawfish Etoufee
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Take your taste buds on a trip to the bayou with this unforgettable dish. Moist yellow corn bread with Cajun spices, cheddar cheese, aromatic vegetables and tender crawfish tails is delicious all on its own; topped off with lightly spicy crawfish étouffée, it reaches decadent new heights as the creamy broth soaks into the cakey corn bread. This makes a hearty side or an unusual alternative to stuffing and is also substantial enough to enjoy as an entree. Simply reheat in the oven, then pour the étouffée over the cornbread and serve.
- Two 2-lb. trays corn bread and two 8-oz. pouches crawfish étouffée (serves 16).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Shipped frozen with dry ice to arrive chilled. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the trays from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 year.
- Remove from bag and thaw trays at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put trays on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Crawfish Etouffee: Water, Crawfish, Onions, Butter (pasteurized cream, salt), Celery, Bell Pepper, Roux (wheat flour, butter fat, salt), Crawfish Base (baked crawfish, salt, flavoring, potato flour, autolyzed yeast, tomato paste, unsalted butter[cream, flavorings], corn oil and whey), Tomato Paste (tomato concentrate from red ripened tomatoes, salt, citric acid), Modified Food Starch, Granulated Garlic, Binders(cellulose), Black Pepper, Red Pepper, Chives, Parsley, Dehydrated Green Onions.
- Cornbread: Cream Style Corn (corn, water, sugar, modified corn starch and salt), Crawfish, Corn Muffin Mix (wheat flour, degerminated yellow corn meal, sugar, animal shortening[contains one or more of the following: lard, hydrogenated lard], contains less than 2% of each of the following: baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, salt, monocalcium phosphate, salt, monocalcium phosphate, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Onion, Egg Mix (whole eggs, nonfat milk, corn syrup, xanthan gum, citric acid and annatto [added for color]), Soybean Oil, Cheddar Cheese (mild cheddar cheese [cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, annatto color added[if colored], potato starch, and powdered cellulose [to prevent caking]]), Jalapeno Peppers (jalapeno peppers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride and garlic), Salt, Baking Powder (cornstarch, bicarbonate of soda, sodium aluminum sulfate, acid monocalcium phosphate).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.