Fresh corn-on-the-cob is easy to eat when you use these handy little tools, which make it simple to serve corn for picnics, barbecues and dinner at home.
- Four pairs of picks ensure a secure grip on piping-hot ears of corn without risking burned or buttery fingers.
- Charming corn-shaped handles are cast in zinc alloy and given a pewter colored finish.
- Sharp and durable stainless-steel prongs
- Pewter handles molded in the shape of freshly harvested corn.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of eight.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.