Cushiony, absorbent and naturally resistant to mold and mildew, cork is ideal for lining drawers and shelves. Our nonadhesive liner is made in Portugal from sustainably harvested cork pressed into a thin, flexible sheet that's easy to trim to exactly the size you need.
- Sustainably harvested liner is sourced from 75-year-old cork trees, which continue to thrive after the cork is removed.
- Creates a protective cushioned surface in drawers and on shelves.
- Keeps tools and utensils from sliding around when drawers are opened and shut.
- Absorbs moisture but resists mold and mildew, making it especially suitable for glassware.
- Lays flat and doesn't buckle.
- Can be trimmed with household scissors for a custom fit.
- Non-adhesive and easily removable for cleaning.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.