Cork Drawer Liner
Cushiony, absorbent and naturally resistant to mold and mildew, cork is ideal for lining drawers and shelves. Our nonadhesive liner is made in Portugal from sustainably harvested cork pressed into a thin, flexible sheet that's easy to trim to exactly the size you need.
- Sustainably harvested liner is sourced from 75-year-old cork trees, which continue to thrive after the cork is removed.
- Creates a protective cushioned surface in drawers and on shelves.
- Keeps tools and utensils from sliding around when drawers are opened and shut.
- Absorbs moisture but resists mold and mildew, making it especially suitable for glassware.
- Lays flat and doesn't buckle.
- Can be trimmed with household scissors for a custom fit.
- Non-adhesive and easily removable for cleaning.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12-ft. roll.
- 17 1/2" wide, 1/8" thick.
- Made in Portugal.
- Use & Care
- Wipe with dry cloth or shake off.