Stylized branches of sea coral in vibrant coral red, matching solid-color rims and pure gold-plated edging make Raynaud's Cristobal dinnerware works of art for the table. Crafted in France of fine Limoges porcelain, each meticulously hand-finished piece requires the work of 30 artisans to complete from start to finish.
- Crafted of translucent Limoges porcelain.
- Coral motif is different on each piece; rims on dinner plate, bread & butter plate and soup plate are solid coral color.
- All pieces are detailed with bands of 24-karat gold.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Sold individually and in a five-piece place setting that includes a dinner plate, salad plate, bread & butter plate, teacup and saucer.
- Made in France by Raynaud & Co., established in 1849.