Copper Vertical Wall Planter
Bring your wall to life with a stunning vertical herb garden. This planter mounts securely to the wall and offers a unique, space-saving way to harvest fresh herbs while adding lush greenery to your kitchen or an outdoor area. Just fill the cells with the herb of your choice, and water as needed through the top irrigator; the hidden collector tray catches excess runoff.
- Vertical wall-mounted planter with 10 planting cells.
- Moisture mat technology ensures even distribution of water throughout cells.
- Copper matte-finish border may develop a beautiful natural patina over time.
- Irrigator and collector are made of HDPE recycled with 26% jute and coconut fiber.
- Irrigator holds 1 qt. water.
- Collector tray allows for easy disposal of excess water.
- 16" x 5" x 24" high.
- 11 lb.
- Simple assembly required. Includes mounting bracket.
- Assembled in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Populate the planter on a flat surface by filling each of the 10 cells with soil and herbs of your choice.
- Once planted, we recommend a thorough watering while planter is horizontal. Let sit for 2-3 hours to allow the water to settle.
- Mount the planter on the wall (mounting bracket included; requires two screws).
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Salena from Beautiful Living Art I bought this item and planted tropical house plants in it. I love it! It came with clear hanging instructions and I watched the planting video I found online. I hung mine on a wall facing two windows and it is doing beautifully. Only suggestion I have is maybe putting in a plant selection recommendation but otherwise a great buy.Date published: 2014-03-10Rated 1 out of 5 by rfran from Not the quality expected from WS I ordered this beautiful planter to create a culinary herb garden for the kitchen. When received there were no directions just a sheet that pictured the lid when watering and indicated mounting hardware. Since my frame did not have a lid or hardware and the insert fit poorly I assumed that it must have been a return and ordered a replacement. When the replacement arrived, It was exactly as the first. I decided to plant it anyhow (so cool looking). I am now on my third set of plants. The herbs just don't work. The water runs into the first set of cells and then down the back (and wall if you try to give extra water). The lower ones never get water. Dirt falls out of the cells on to the floor. I am trying once more with succulents and misting the plants from the front to supplement. I would not have gone this far with it if it did not look good. Definitely not worth the price. cheaply constructed and questionable whether it works. :(Date published: 2013-10-04