Copper Ribbon Wreath
Combining a sophisticated color palette with old-world charm, our wreath combines glossy fresh magnolia leaves with sprigs of boxwood and noble fir, accented with creamy-white tallow berries and natural pinecones. A wired copper-colored organza ribbon provides the finishing flourish for the wreath.
- Available in 12", 22" and 26" diam.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. The fresh botanicals in the arrangement were newly picked and will complete their drying process within 1 to 2 weeks. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.