Hammered Copper Mug
Our polished copper mugs are handcrafted by artisans in Turkey who carry on the ancient traditions of Anatolian metalworking. Each is spun and hammered by hand of solid copper, with riveted handles and a tin lining. Their design is a classic for serving iced cocktails such as the Moscow Mule, a blend of vodka, ginger beer and lime juice, but they can be used for any iced beverage. The metal helps keep cocktails and other refreshments well chilled.
- Sold individually.
- 16-oz. cap.
- Made in Turkey.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16-oz. cap.; 3 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- The copper will age naturally to a rich bronze patina.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Also in this Collection
Copper Party Tub
Copper Ice Bucket
Copper Napkin Rings, Set of 4
Napkin Rings, Set of 4
- Online Only
Copper Round Tray