Copper & Glass Terrarium
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Protect young and fragile plants from the elements with this Victorian-inspired copper and glass grow house. Place potted seedlings on the wooden tray and cover with the glass house, or use the glass cover as a cloche and place it directly over plants in the garden. It provides warmth for seedlings and frost-tender vegetables as well as protection from pests.
- Copper frames will develop a unique patina over time.
- Glass panes allow clear views for monitoring plants and provide maximum light penetration.
- Insulates young and tender plants from wind and cold temperatures.
- Offers protection from damaging pests and airborne diseases.
- Glass house with handle may be placed over potted seedlings on tray or directly over plants in the garden.
- House has stands on each corner for securing into soil or tray.
- Each end of the terrarium is slightly bowed to allow air to circulate inside.
- FSC-certified sustainable pine tray has spaces between bottom planks to allow water to drain
- Designed by a small British company inspired by vintage garden tools and dedicated to sustainable practices.
- Glass house: 13 3/4" x 9" x 6 3/4".
- 8.75 lb.
- Hand made in Hungary.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.