- Online Only
As American as bourbon whiskey, this is the same copper flask that has been handcrafted by the coppersmiths at Jacob Bromwell since 1819. Bromwell was the original maker of these distinctive copper flasks, and the very same design is still being produced today – hand formed, hand soldered and topped by a birch stopper.
- Handcrafted of pure solid copper.
- Historically accurate reproduction of 19th-century American copper flasks.
- Each piece is soldered, not welded, for added authenticity.
- Copper is resistant to corrosion and will never rust. If left untreated, the finish will naturally oxidize to a beautiful patina.
- Hot-tinned on the inside for corrosion resistance.
- Includes an American birch wood stopper and a leak-free cork stopper.
- Each flask is a unique creation; minor imperfections are part of this handcrafted product.
- Made in USA by Jacob Bromwell, the oldest kitchenware manufacturer in the U.S., established in Cincinnati in 1819.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" x 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" high.
- 9-oz. cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash only. Do not place in dishwasher.
- If the copper is not polished, the finish will naturally oxidize and age beautifully. You can polish it to restore its shiny finish.
Next Day Delivery