Personalized Holiday Copper Cookie Cutter Box Set
Our copper box holds five holiday cookie cutters inside, making for a special baking set you'll look forward to bringing out every year. Available with a monogram, this heirloom-quality set can be handed down to another generation to carry on a tradition of holiday cookie baking; it also makes a superb gift for someone who loves to bake.
- Set includes copper-plated box with five solid-copper cookie cutters: stocking, snowman, tree, gingerbread boy and snowflake.
- Designed by the artistic husband-and-wife owners of Old River Road in Northern California, our box and oversized cutters are handcrafted by master coppersmiths using centuries-old techniques.
- Cutters' folded top edges reinforce the sides for lasting durability, while sharp cutting edges shape dough with precise detail.
- Personalized box includes a self-adhesive stainless-steel plaque (shipped separately) imprinted with a monogram, for mounting anywhere on sides or top.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cutters: approx. 5 1/2" diam.
- Box: 7" cube.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.