Thai Green Curry, Set of 4
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
At Nona Lim, their motto is "Real, Simple, Delicious"—and each handcrafted vegan soup lives up to every word. Showcasing the best natural ingredients, every soup from their San Francisco kitchen is made entirely from scratch—right down to the slow-simmered veggie broth. For this healthy Thai Green Curry, a special curry paste is created by combining fresh lemongrass and shallots with cilantro, ginger and spices. Local Hodo Soy organic tofu and tons of chunky veggies, including cauliflower, mushrooms, eggplant, carrots and bell peppers. For a comforting, healthy lunch or last-minute dinner, keep the soups on hand in the freezer and simply heat a pouch in boiling water or in the microwave. Serve over steamed brown or jasmine rice; for a heartier meal, add some sautéed chicken breast.
- Set includes four 12-oz. pouches (two servings each).
- Shipped frozen.
- Vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The Curry is shipped frozen with ice packs to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, store the soups in the refrigerator or freezer. Unopened soups will keep up to 6 weeks refrigerated or up to 3 months frozen.
- Organic tofu, bell peppers, carrots, onions, mushrooms, cauliflower, eggplant, coconut milk, water, olive oil, fresh chili, garlic, ginger, cilantro, shallot, lemongrass, spices, kosher salt, pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.