Assorted Soups, Set of 4
- Online Only
At Nona Lim, their motto is "Real, Simple, Delicious"—and each handcrafted vegan soup lives up to every word. Showcasing the best natural ingredients, every soup from their San Francisco kitchen is made entirely from scratch—right down to the slow-simmered veggie broth. For a comforting, healthy lunch or last-minute dinner, keep the soups on hand in the freezer and simply heat a pouch in boiling water or in the microwave.
Bean Chili: For this naturally healthy chili, ripe tomatoes, onions and savory spices are simmered with a trio of protein-rich beans, including black beans, pinto beans and lima beans.
Carrot-Ginger: This gently spiced combo of carrots, onions, leeks, coconut milk and ginger is so creamy and delicious that it's hard to believe it's dairy-free.
French Onion: This soup showcases the rich, hearty flavors of slowly caramelized red onions. The slow simmering is done for you - top with toast rounds and melted Fontina or Gruyere cheese if desired.
Tomato: Warm up a chilly evening with this bright, velvety tomato soup—or serve it chilled as a refreshing gazpacho on a hot summer day.
- Set includes four 12-oz. pouches (two servings each)—one of each flavor.
- Shipped frozen.
- Vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The soups are shipped frozen with ice packs to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, store the soups in the refrigerator or freezer. Unopened soups will keep up to 6 weeks refrigerated or up to 3 months frozen.
- Bean Chili: Water, black beans, pinto beans, lima beans, onions, diced tomatoes (tomatoes and tomato juice, sea salt, naturally derived citric acid, and calcium chloride), olive oil, tomato paste (tomatoes and citric acid), garlic, spices, kosher salt, pepper.
- Carrot-Ginger: Water, carrots, coconut milk, onions, leeks, olive oil, lime juice, ginger, herbs and spices, kosher salt, pepper.
- French Onion: Vegetable broth (water, carrots, onions, celery, garlic, herbs and spices), onions, olive oil, sherry, thyme, bay leaf, kosher salt, pepper.
- Tomato: Vegetable broth (water, carrots, onions, celery, garlic, herbs and spices), diced tomatoes (tomatoes and tomato juice, sea salt, naturally derived citric acid and calcium chloride), onion, olive oil, garlic, sugar, ginger, jalapeno, herbs and spices, kosher salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.