All Bean Chili, Set of 4
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
At Nona Lim, their motto is "Real, Simple, Delicious"—and each handcrafted vegan soup lives up to every word. Showcasing the best natural ingredients, every soup from their San Francisco kitchen is made entirely from scratch—right down to the slow-simmered veggie broth. For this naturally healthy chili, ripe tomatoes, onions and savory spices are simmered with a trio of protein-rich beans, including black beans, pinto beans and lima beans. Store the soup in the freezer to have on hand for a healthy lunch or last-minute dinner. For a tasty vegetarian meal, enjoy the chili with brown rice or spoon it over a baked sweet potato. To satisfy carnivores, mix the chunky veggie chili with some sautéed ground beef, chicken or turkey.
- Set includes four 12-oz. pouches (two servings each).
- Shipped frozen.
- Vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The chili is shipped frozen with ice packs to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, store the soups in the refrigerator or freezer. Unopened soups will keep up to 6 weeks refrigerated or up to 3 months frozen.
- Water, black beans, pinto beans, lima beans, onions, diced tomatoes (tomatoes and tomato juice, sea salt, naturally derived citric acid, and calcium chloride), olive oil, tomato paste (tomatoes and citric acid), garlic, spices, kosher salt, pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.