The town of Scarperia has been a center of knife-making since the 18th century. Consigli has maintained the traditional, artisanal methods of oil tempering and quenching their blades to produce the finest knives.
- The most indispensible of knives, a chef's knife is essential for preparing any meal, no matter how simple.
- Stainless steel blades with triple-riveted olivewood handles.
- Full tang and bolster forged using artisanal methods.
- Olivewood handle is dried and oiled for maximum durability.
- 9" knife: 9" blade, 5" handle; 7.75 oz.
- 6" knife: 6" blade, 5" handle; 4.9 oz.
- Made in Italy.