The town of Scarperia has been a center of knife-making since the 18th century. Consigli has maintained the traditional, artisanal methods of oil tempering and quenching their blades to produce the finest knives.
- Cut thin, uniform slices of meat and poultry with this carving knife.
- Stainless steel blades with triple-riveted olivewood handles.
- Full tang and bolster forged using artisanal methods.
- Olivewood handle is dried and oiled for maximum durability.
- 9" blade; 5" handle; 6 oz.
- Made in Italy.