Consigli Olivewood 9-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
The town of Scarperia has been a center of Italian knife-making since the 18th century. Consigli has maintained the traditional, artisanal methods of oil tempering and quenching their blades to produce the finest knives. This set offers a complete range of knives for the home kitchen, with handles and block made from gorgeous olivewood.
- Stainless-steel blades with triple-riveted olivewood handles.
- Full tang and bolster forged using artisanal methods.
- Olivewood handles and block are dried and oiled for maximum durability.
- Block features a striking sloped façade.
- Made in Italy.
- 9" chef’s knife.
- 9" bread knife.
- 10" slicer.
- 9" carving knife.
- 6" boning knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 7" carving fork.
- 8" honing steel.
- Olivewood block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chef’s knife: 9" blade; 5" handle.
- Bread knife: 9" blade; 5" handle; 5.75 oz.
- Slicer: 10" blade; 5" handle; 5.25 oz.
- Carving knife: 9" blade; 5" handle; 6 oz.
- Boning knife: 6" blade; 5" handle; 4.5 oz.
- Utility knife: 4 1/2" blade; 4" handle; 4.5 oz.
- Carving fork: 7" tines; 5 1/2" handle; 4.75 oz.
- Honing steel: 8" rod; 5 1/2" handle; 7.5 oz.
- Olivewood block: 3" x 7 1/2" x 11" high with eight slots.
- Chef’s knife: 9" blade; 5" handle.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Clean blades with damp cloth, dry carefully, and cover in a very thin layer of oil.
- Avoid getting the handles wet. Treat periodically with a soft cloth soaked with olive oil or beeswax.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult a professional.
- Store knives in block protect edges and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.