Compost Tea Bags
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Malibu Compost’s biodynamic farm is the source for all ingredients in its Bu’s Brew Biodynamic Compost Tea. Bu’s Brew combines homeopathic plant extracts with organic manure produced by the company’s pasture-raised dairy cows. This odorless blend increases soil nutrients to boost plants’ immune systems and overall vigor.
- Increases nutrients and living microbes to promote soil fertility.
- Enhances plants’ ability to resist pests and diseases.
- All natural ingredients include certified organic manure and plant and mineral materials.
- All components sourced, hand-mixed and packaged on Malibu Compost’s farm.
- First certified Biodynamic© compost in the US.
- Effective on edible and companion plants.
- Safe to use around children and pets.
- Compostable packaging.
- Contains 4 single-use tea bags.
- 16 oz. total: 20 gallons tea.
- Use & Care
- May be used as a foliar spray, watered directly into soil, or applied as an inoculant to compost piles.
- Organic cow manure, straw, wood chips and concentrations of dandelion, chamomile, stinging nettle, yarrow, oak bark, valerian, and equisetum.