Our bucket is the ideal holding station for food scraps and organic waste in the kitchen or gardening shed. Transfer the contents to the compost bin, where it transforms into a nutrient-rich soil amendment for your garden. The screen-printed block lettering and classic shape give it the appeal of antique enamelware.
- Durable steel construction with rustproof powder-coat finish combines function and style.
- Airtight seal on lid helps control odors.
- Removable inner plastic bucket with handle simplifies emptying and cleaning.
- Two loop side handles for easy carrying.
- Screen-printed vintage-style block lettering.
- 7 1/2" diam., 8" high.
- 1-gal. cap.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.