Kitchen Compost Bucket
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Our bucket is the ideal holding station for food scraps and organic waste in the kitchen or gardening shed. Transfer the contents to the compost bin, where it transforms into a nutrient-rich soil amendment for your garden. The screen-printed block lettering and classic shape give it the appeal of antique enamelware.
- Durable steel construction with rustproof powder-coat finish combines function and style.
- Airtight seal on lid helps control odors.
- Removable inner plastic bucket with handle simplifies emptying and cleaning.
- Two loop side handles for easy carrying.
- Screen-printed vintage-style block lettering.
- 7 1/2" diam., 8" high.
- 1-gal. cap.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.