Covered in premium top-grain leather, this chair gives Colonial style a luxe update. The leather’s supple feel and a rich look are accented by hand-hammered antiqued-brass nailheads and turned, bamboo-style front legs, while thick padding ensures comfortable support.
- Padded back, arms and seat are covered in supple cashew-colored leather.
- Exposed wood frame is hand finished in medium walnut and sealed with a protective satin lacquer.
- Trimmed in decorative antiqued-brass nailheads.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried rubberwood and mahogany.
- Built with mortise and tenon joinery, and reinforced for lasting strength.
- Hand finished in medium walnut stain with a satin lacquered finish.
- Resilient foam seat and back padding.
- Metal cap floor glides.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Overall: 25"W x 23"D x 29"H.
- Seat height: 19"H.
- Seat width: 18".
- Seat depth: 21 1/2"D.
- Arm height: 26 1/2"H.
- Product weight: 18 lb.
- Use & Care
- Protect from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Position furniture away from vents, fireplaces and other heat sources.
- To clean, wipe the wood with a soft damp cloth.
- Never use silicone or wax polishes that contain solvent.
- Blot spills immediately (rubbing will cause them to spread).
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in distilled water (not tap water). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm distilled water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
For Items Denoted by the White Glove Flag
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
All items not flagged by a flat-rate delivery fee, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. . View Full Return Policy.