49th Parallel takes meticulous care in each step of the coffee-production process, ensuring the premium quality of the coffee it imports and sells as well as the sustainability of the coffee-growing communities it does business with. These coffees are hand selected from around the globe and impeccably roasted in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Whole coffee beans are packaged in a stay-fresh airtight pouch.
- Epic Espresso is a well-crafted blend of coffees from Brazil, El Salvador and Ethiopia with balanced acidity and a creamy, lingering finish.
- French Roast is dark and rich with complex spicy flavors, smoky highlights and a delightfully nutty, caramel-like aftertaste.
- Longitude 123W is a medium-roast blend dominated by butterscotch and caramel notes with gentle acidity and a sweet, polished finish.
- Longitude 123W beans grown in Guatamela and Ethiopia.
- French Roast beans grown in Kenya and Costa Rica.
- Roasted in Canada from imported beans.
- 12 oz.