49th Parallel Coffee Beans
49th Parallel takes meticulous care in each step of the coffee-production process, ensuring the premium quality of the coffee it imports and sells as well as the sustainability of the coffee-growing communities it does business with. These coffees are hand selected from around the globe and impeccably roasted in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Whole coffee beans are packaged in a stay-fresh airtight pouch.
- Epic Espresso is a well-crafted blend of coffees from Brazil, El Salvador and Ethiopia with balanced acidity and a creamy, lingering finish.
- French Roast is dark and rich with complex spicy flavors, smoky highlights and a delightfully nutty, caramel-like aftertaste.
- Longitude 123W is a medium-roast blend dominated by butterscotch and caramel notes with gentle acidity and a sweet, polished finish.
- Longitude 123W beans grown in Guatamela and Ethiopia.
- French Roast beans grown in Kenya and Costa Rica.
- Roasted in Canada from imported beans.
- 12 oz.
- 100% Arabica whole coffee beans.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.