Tricia Strickfaden's modern interpretations of nature's evanescence are inspired by coastal living, suggesting an abstract quality of earth, sea and sky in unity. Her latest seascapes celebrate the ever-shifting hues of ocean and sky, observed at different moments throughout the day.
- 38" sq. overall.
- Reproduction of an oil-on-canvas painting by California-based artist Tricia Strickfaden.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper and hand signed by the artist.
- Finished with a white linen mat and mounted behind glass.
- Pine frame is enriched with a rich white lacquer finish.