Click and Grow Starter Kit, Tomato
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
This ingenious “smartpot” electronic growing system provides an easy, foolproof way to grow plants. The Click and Grow kit germinates seeds and automatically waters and fertilizes seedlings for optimal growth. Simply insert the included cherry tomato seed cartridge, add batteries, fill the reservoir with water and refill every month or two when the warning light blinks. Enjoy an abundant harvest of healthy, delicious tomatoes for adding to salads, frittatas and pasta.
- Self-monitoring electronic system grows fresh, healthy plants with minimal maintenance.
- Kit includes one smartpot, one cherry-tomato seed plant cartridge and step-by-step instructions.
- Food-safe plastic cartridge contains tomato seeds, fertilizer and software to ensure proper food and water levels for the seeds.
- Plastic smartpot contains pump as well as electronics and sensors that blink when water reservoir needs refilling or batteries need to be replaced.
- Tomato seeds sprout in 2 to 3 weeks, grow to full-size plants in 2 to 3 months.
- Smartpot: 8" x 8" x 3" high; 1-qt. cap. water reservoir.
- Requires 4 AA batteries.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in Estonia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.