Clearshield Nonstick Round Cake Pan
Perfect for the casual baker, our entry-level bakeware collection features a sturdy nonstick silicone coating at a great value. Aluminized steel, the material of choice for professional bakers, provides excellent heat transfer for even baking results.
- Light-weight aluminized steel construction.
- Flared sides allow for easy stacking when storing.
- 9" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.