Williams-Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Muffin Pan
Perfect for the casual baker, our entry-level bakeware collection features a sturdy nonstick silicone coating at a great value. Aluminized steel, the material of choice for professional bakers, provides excellent heat transfer for even baking results.
- Twelve wells are sized for standard muffins and cupcakes.
- Lightweight aluminized steel construction.
- Silicone finish promotes easy release.
- 15 3/4" x 11 1/8" x 1 3/8" high.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.