Clearshield Nonstick 4-Piece Bakeware Set
- Online Only
Perfect for the occasional baker, our entry-level starter set includes four essential pieces for making everything from muffins and layer cakes to brownies and sandwich loaves. The aluminized steel, the material of choice for professional bakers, provides excellent heat transfer for even baking and consistent results every time, while the sturdy nonstick silicone coating releases baked goods easily and cleans up in a snap.
- Four versatile pans cover a wide range of everyday baking tasks.
- Lightweight aluminized steel construction.
- Silicone nonstick finish promotes easy release.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- 12-well muffin pan.
- 1-lb. loaf pan.
- Half sheet pan.
- 9" round cake pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf pan: 11" x 5 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1/2" high.
- Half sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Cake pan: 9" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.