Williams-Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Loaf Pan
Perfect for the casual baker, our entry-level bakeware collection features a sturdy nonstick silicone coating at a great value. Aluminized steel, the material of choice for professional bakers, provides excellent heat transfer for even baking, so yeast breads, pound cakes and quick breads turn out beautifully, and release easily, every time.
- Bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Lightweight aluminized steel construction.
- Silicone nonstick finish promotes easy release.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Hand washing recommended.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery