Clear Measure Pour with Collar
Control the flow of liquor and reduce spillage with this precision pouring spout. Designed to accommodate most liquor bottles, it features a patented design that offers a more accurate pour.
- Flexible fins fits into most bottles snugly.
- A specially designed valve in pouring cylinder prevents after-drip and
- Design incorporates ball bearings provide a smooth, accurate pour.
- Made with durable, long-lasting plastic.
- Easy to remove from empty bottles and for cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before use, soak in warm soapy water, rinse in cool water and insert it into your bottle while the spout is still damp.
- Before the first use, and after each cleaning, prime the spout by covering the opening and quickly turning the bottle over. This ensures that the first shot poured is accurate.
- To pour, turn the bottle in a natural motion to a 45 to 60 degree angle. When the proper portion has been dispensed, the Precision Pour® spout will stop the flow of the liquor.
- Soak the spout in warm soapy water for about 15 minutes, shaking the spout around a bit to work the soapy water into the cavities.
- Finish by rinsing the spouts in cold clear water.
- Don't use bleach or use abrasive cleaners.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.