Classic Soda Siphon
Making your own soda water is easy and cost-effective with this sturdy siphon. It operates easily: Fill with water and chill in the refrigerator, then insert a CO2 charger and press the lever.
- Safe pressure-regulating system that creates carbonated water for drinking or mixing.
- Ideal for making cocktails, Italian sodas, wine spritzers and ice cream sodas.
- Safe and simple-to-use lever-press operation.
- Between uses, the siphon can be safely stored in the refrigerator.
- Polished aluminum.
- CO2 charger sold separately.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/4" high.
- 1-qt. cap.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Water best absorbs carbonation at cold temperatures. For the fizziest results, be sure to follow these steps: Fill pre-chilled siphon with very cold water and shake vigorously. Place in the refrigerator before serving, and shake once again before dispensing.
- Use only with iSi soda charger, iSi soda siphon parts and drinking water.
- Do not add flavoring syrups, juices, alcohol or other mixers.
- Use only one charger at a time.
- To clean, press the lever until the device is completely empty and depressurized. Remove the siphon head and rinse the components with clean drinking water only.
- Do not place in dishwasher, clean with boiling water or use scouring agents or abrasive sponges or brushes.
Next Day Delivery