Classic Soda Siphon
Create fizzy soda water for making cocktails, Italian sodas, wine spritzers and ice cream sodas whenever the mood strikes. This sturdy siphon is easy to use: Simply fill with water and chill in the refrigerator, then insert a CO2 charger and press the lever.
- Safe pressure-regulating system creates carbonated water for drinking or mixing.
- Easy, ergonomic lever-press operation.
- Between uses, the siphon can be safely stored in the refrigerator.
- CO2 charger sold separately.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-qt. cap.
- 11 1/4" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Measuring tube prevents overfilling.
- Pressure control valve for maximum comfort and safety.
- Ergonomic charger holder with nonslip silicone grip.
- Polished stainless-steel construction.
- Includes recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Water best absorbs carbonation at cold temperatures. For the fizziest results, be sure to follow these steps: Fill pre-chilled siphon with very cold water and shake vigorously. Place in the refrigerator before serving, and shake once again before dispensing.
- Use only with iSi soda charger, iSi soda siphon parts and drinking water.
- Do not add flavoring syrups, juices, alcohol or other mixers.
- Use only one charger at a time.
- To clean, press the lever until the device is completely empty and depressurized. Remove the siphon head and rinse the components with clean drinking water only.
- Do not place in dishwasher, clean with boiling water or use scouring agents or abrasive sponges or brushes.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Darwin from Excellent Soda Siphon The instructions could be better- much better. What a year has taught me. 1-After refilling the siphon but before charging it, shake it for a good 20 seconds & then give the handle a squeeze or two. You will hear a release of gas - residual CO2 that can cause leaks. 2-Carefully screw the top on making sure it does not cross thread. 3-Before charging a new bottle, work the handle a couple of times. 4-Use COLD WATER. It charges better. 5-Make sure the sealing straw is seated well before putting the top on. 6-Leland Mr Fizz Seltzer Chargers are much less expensive than the ISI brand and work just as well. The shaking of the closed siphon and release of gas BEFORE charging the siphon was a game changer for me. I was having problems with leaks and it was just residual gas bubbles from a previous cycle.Date published: 2016-06-15Rated 1 out of 5 by Erich617 from No Longer Working After Six Months I received this soda siphon as a gift in June of 2015. I found it worked well until January of 2016. Now, the compressed carbon dioxide shoots out of the sides of the cap. It's unusable, and I am very disappointed.Date published: 2016-01-14