Classic Firm Mattress & Box Spring
Enjoy restful sleep on our signature firm mattress, designed to minimize tossing, turning and pressure points while maximizing breathability, cooling and quiet stability. The sleep experts at Serta® created it exclusively for us using their innovative comfort technology, from their patented coil system to a layer of temperature-regulating memory foam. Serta makes the mattress and optional box spring in the USA, using environmentally friendly materials and manufacturing.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Serta, in partnership with the National Sleep Foundation.
- Sized to fit all of our beds and headboards.
- Available as mattress-only or with box spring.
- Perfect Sleeper® firm surface is ideal for back and side sleepers, or anyone who prefers a firm mattress.
- Relieves pressure points with the exclusive SmartSurface™ design.
- Cool Twist™ gel memory-foam layer draws away heat for a comfortable sleeping temperature.
- True Sense® innersprings maximize support while minimizing motion transfer for peaceful sleep.
- Evenly finished all the way to the mattress edge for end-to-end surface area.
- This mattress is ideal for back, side and stomach sleepers.
- Serta innersprings and box springs are made from 95% post-industrial recycled steel.
- The wood in the box springs is sourced from forests that are certified as sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Foams are made without the use of PBDE flame-retardants, CFCs, lead, mercury, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials.
- Soy-based foams are used in this mattress.
- FireBlocker® fire-retardant barriers made primarily from cotton or other cellulosic renewable fibers and use no harmful chemicals or processes.
- Made in USA.
- Overall: 79 1/2"L x 60"W x 12"H.
- 814-coil foam-encased steel innerspring unit.
- Overall: 79 1/2"L x 76"W x 12"H.
- 1,036-coil foam-encased steel innerspring unit.
- Overall: 72"L x 83 1/2"W x 12"H.
- 988-coil foam-encased steel innerspring unit.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. Final Sale items are not returnable or cancellable.