City Grit Mother's Day Basket
Surprise Mom with an irresistible sampling of America's most notable artisanal foods, selected exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by CITY GRIT founder, Sarah Simmons. A legendary New York City culinary salon, CITY GRIT is known for extraordinary food culture events featuring chefs from around the country. Our special Mother's Day collection showcases some of Sarah's favorite finds from the artisan food-maker community, beautifully packaged in an eggshell-blue rattan gift basket.
Ginger Elizabeth French Crepe and Hazelnut Chocolate Bar: A milk chocolate made more decadent than ever with roast hazelnuts and bits of baked crepes, finished with a touch of salt and citrus. 3.5 oz.
Fruute Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies: Buttery shortbread cookies are infused with rich, creamy caramel and lightly sprinkled with sea salt. 4 oz.
CITY GRIT Sugar & Spiced Nuts: The perfect combination of sweet and spicy flavors—crunchy roasted nuts, jazzed up with brown sugar, cayenne and CITY GRIT'S own secret blend of spices. 4 oz.
The Jam Stand's Sweet Wine Onion Jam: A deliciously sweet and savory blend of fine Merlot and zesty red onions for topping burgers, salad and sandwiches. 8 oz.
Quin Candy's Mimosa Gumdrops: All the celebratory citrus and champagne flavor of a classic mimosa in a chewy candy dusted with sparkling sugar—handmade with love by Oregon artisan confectioners. 5.3 oz.
Too Haute Cowgirl's Cowgirl Coffee Popcorn: Crunchy, creamy, rich, sweet and salty—buttery handcrafted toffee popcorn, drenched in white and dark chocolate and perked up with premium espresso. 3.5 oz.
Crude Beauty Soap: Pure luxury meets gentle, natural pampering in a goat's milk soap enriched with botanical moisturizers and the uplifting fragrances of citrus, bergamot and black cherry. 2 oz.
- Dimensions & More Info
Gift basket includes:
- 3.5-oz. Ginger Elizabeth French Crepe and Hazelnut Chocolate Bar
- 4 oz. Fruute Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- 4 oz. CITY GRIT Sugar & Spiced Nuts
- 8 oz. The Jam Stand Sweet Wine Onion Jam
- 5.3 oz. Quin Candy's Mimosa Gumdrops
- 3.5 oz. Two Haute Cowgirl's Cowgirl Coffee Popcorn
- 2 oz. Mohini's Old Fashioned Soap
- Made in USA.
- Ginger Elizabeth French Crepe and Hazelnut: Milk chocolate (sugar, full cream milk, cocoa butter, cocoa bean, soya lecithin, vanilla), hazelnuts, baked crepes (wheat flour, sugar, anhydrous milk fat 8%, whey, salt, barley, malt flour, sodium hydrogen carbonate (rising agent), salt, expressed lemon oil).
- Fruute Salted Caramel Cookies: Butter, flour, sugar, caramel, sea salt.
- CITY GRIT Sugar and Spiced Nuts: Mixed nuts (including peanuts), brown sugar, cumin, cayenne, spices, vegetable oil, salt and bourbon.
- The Jam Stand Sweet Wine Onion Jam: Red onions, sugar, red wine, citric acid.
- Mohini Old Fashioned Soap: Saponified coconut, palm, and safflower oils, glycerin, organic goat's milk, sorbitol (derived from berries), sorbitan oleate, soy bean protein, titanium dioxide, bourbon fragrance oil, black cherry fragrance oil, organic orange eo, organic bergamot eo, organic dried orange rind.
- Quin Candy Mimosa Gumdrops: Sugar, champagne, glucose, gelatin, orange zest, natural orange flavor, citric acid.
- Too Haute Cowgirls “Cowgirl Coffee” Popcorn: Non-GMO popcorn, canola oil, sugar, corn syrup solids, butter, lecithin, vanilla, salt, chocolate (sugar, palm kernel and palm oils, cocoa (processed with potassium carbonate), nonfat milk, sorbitan monostearate and soya lecithin emulsifiers, pure vanilla), coffee, espresso beans, white chocolate (sugar, palm kernel and palm oils, whey, nonfat milk, soya lecithin, artificial color, natural flavor and pure vanilla). Made with non-hydrogenated oils. No trans-fats.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.