Sweeter, juicier and more fragrant than ordinary lemons, Meyer lemons can be used as a garnish for cocktails, tossed into a stir-fry to provide a citrusy zing, grated over dishes or eaten right off the tree. Our bare-root tree arrives ready to plant in a pot on the terrace or a sunny spot in your garden.
- Grow indoors in all zones, outdoors in zones with light frost conditions.
- Bare-root tree, suitable for container or ground planting.
- Arrives 18"–24" high.
- Grows 4'–8' high, 3'–4' wide in a pot; 10'–12' high, 8' – 10' wide in the ground.
- Requires full sun.
- Produces white flowers with a delicate, tropical fragrance and sunny yellow fruit that's sweeter than other types of lemon.
- In good conditions, will flower in spring and fall, fruit in winter and summer.
- Grown in USA.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to FL, TX, AZ.