Derived from citrus fruits, citric acid is a natural preservative that enhances foods and beverages with a bright, acidic tang. A sprinkling of this tart powder is one of the easiest and most effective ways to keep cut fruits looking fresh and appealing.
- Use this tangy powder as a natural preservative or to add a vibrant sour flavor to foods and soft drinks.
- Sprinkle on cut apples, bananas, peaches or pears to prevent them from browning.
- Try citric acid as a convenient substitute for fresh lemon juice or vinegar in marinades and sauces.
- Home brewers and cheesemakers will find citric acid useful in their favorite recipes.
- Citric acid is also known as "sour salt," due to its physical resemblance to table salt.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 3.7 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.